My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, August 17, 2009

Privacy

I am not usually an overly cautious person or worrier but I have become concerned about people reading my blog that I don't know. I only do it for family members and friends to look at. I really do not want people that I do not know looking at it. So I am changing my privacy settings. This makes it harder to look at. You have to become a member or follower with my permission to view it. I know most of my family and friends that look at it but if you are a "follower" and want to be able to view it, let me know and I can add your email to the account. I think this will allow you to look at it. I do need feedback though because I am not really sure if this will work. Let me know. I am changing it tomorrow or maybe tonight. Mom....I have not had any weirdos on my blog but I heard in the news that some mother's baby's picture was used in a adoption scam because the weirdo copied the mother's pictures of her baby from the mother's blog! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment