My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My schedule





This is my schedule that I have written out for myself and the kids..I'm still tweaking it a bit but here is my life, day by day, hour by hour, 30 minutes by 30 minutes :) Keep in mind that when I work or we have an extra activity or practice...things aren't this exact...this schedule exists in its entirety only if we don't do anything else but stay on our property! (which funny enough, doesn't happen very often.) But I have found that even following this schedule loosely...makes for a better day and for the first time in a long time...my laundry is totally caught up and staying that way!

P.S. The kids asked, "Where is Daddy's Schedule" in which I replied, "Daddy is the boss, he gets to make his own schedule." "He can join our schedule when and if he wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment