My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Decor

Some of our new school decor...not really decor but additions since our new adventures...I've been on a huge organizing kick as you can tell...actually you will be hearing a lot about my new organizational tools in the next few days..mostly just because I want to document it...it may be boring, I will go ahead and warn you! 
My homeschool book shelf

Our schedule up for everyone to see

Our expectation board (basically so the kids know what to expect during the day and I don't have to answer a million questions!)

Emily's new desk that we got 50% off on sale!  This is where she will sit to do desk type work and where we will leave our "everyday" stuff to work on.  I couldn't stand the idea of having papers and books all over my dining table all the time (my personality shines through).

No comments:

Post a Comment