My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yes, I've turned into one of those....

Homeschooling moms that likes to talk about homeschooling....so you can quit reading if you want...but here is my new favorite quote:

"One of my favorite “side-effects” of homeschooling is how often I am prompted to be a life-learner."

Ree Drummond

(you might see this quote on Facebook eventually!)

It's funny now because everything I do whether it be catching an insect or reading a book or taking a trip or meeting a new person leads to some kind of thought about researching it further in order to teach a "lesson" to my children!  I'm sure it is the newness of it all but I'm excited about learning alongside my children!  I have even started reading more books on my own.  I know it sounds funny but I am one of those that starts a book and doesn't finish it...well just recently, I've finished three books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment