My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Second guessing...

We are busy right now, really busy...every day there are a long list of things to get done, places to go, and work to finish.  It really drives me nuts...I don't like being this busy and it makes me second guess my actions, plans, and decisions...It always looks good on paper but when you are actually in the middle of it, it can sometimes be a mess! These are just a few of the "good" things that we are doing the next 2-3 weeks.

1.  Church
2. Piano Lesson
3.  Work
4.  Urgent Care Bible Study
5.  Book club
6. Hymns in Harmony singing and sight reading class for Emily
7.  School
8.  Mission Trip to Tuscaloosa, Alabama
9.  Emily's cooking presentation on Monday
10.  Art class
11.  Basketball
12.  Family Pictures
13.  Taking food to a family that has a pregnant mommy on bed rest
14.  Giving flu shots at state office buildings
15.  Teaching GA's at church
16.  History and Geography Fair
17.  Camping trip to Pensacola
18.  Fall party with friends
19.  Ballet
20.  Doctor's appts.
21. Horse Class
22.  Taking dinner to Horse Class instructors
23.  Marriage Seminar

And that is just the next 2-3 weeks...oh Did I mention that it is our 12th anniversary this weekend? 

Looking into the future...

1.  Emily is selling her craft items at Market Days
2.  John and J.D. are attending a Tampa Bucs Game in Tampa
3.  Emily is in the Singing Christmas Tree at church.
4.  Christmas Ballet
5.  John is teaching 4 CPR/ITLS classes
6.  Basketball Pizza party and awards night for J.D.
7.  Birthday parties
8.  Work
9.  Thanksgiving Reenactment with our co-op at Mission San Luis
10.  Compassion International Share night
11.  EMS fall gathering at our house
12.  Baby shower
13.  Yard work at Florida Baptist Children's home
14.  Camping
15.  Science classes at museum
16.  Cookie exchage and craft parties


I write all this not to brag because I am actually a little embarrassed...but I guess I have issues saying no...and it all sounds so great!  I am crazy and Fall always seems to be like this for us.  I want time to cook, clean, make my house smell good, craft, read, etc but it is hard to fit it all in....not sure why I even try.  I admit I have a hard time picking activities...I LOVE FALL...that's why I got married in the fall...I just love the smells and weather and all the fun things to do.  But it seems that everyone (including me) wants to plan everything for the Fall! I seem frustrated, and on somedays I am...BUT all that to say, I'm doing a much better job this year of taking it all in stride...one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment