My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A blur!

March was a blur to me!!!!  We had something going on every weekend (totally our fault and our doings) and it was all fun but I am ready to relax a little!!!  Everytime I thought about writing a post for the blog, I thought to myself, I need to be doing other things.  It was all I could do to keep up with the laundry with us going out of town 3 weekends out of 5!!!  And, my type A personality kept coming up in me in the fact that I knew I couldn't possibly catch everyone up on everything we have done and post all my pictures on here so what was the point....I guess this has come to be a scrapbook and journal about our lives and so I was feeling pressure to post everything but since then...I have left this notion behind!  So this post and the next few will be a quick run down of our last 5 weeks and some of my favorite pics!  It all started in March with the annual mother/daughter tea at church, then our trip to Disney and Sea World, then John's Mud Run in Jacksonville and Molly's 1st Birthday, then Molly's big birthday party, Spring Break, and our Camping trip to Lake Blackshear!  Disney and SeaWorld were awesome.  The kids were amazing, Molly was so good, and we have some great memories!  John Daniel says his favorite ride was the Thunder Mountain Railroad and Shamu Polar Express which is really called Shamu Express but not in his mind.  Emily loved the dolphins at SeaWorld and says that her favorite ride was Thunder Mountain Railroad.  We made her go on it and Splash mountain (where we sat in the front and got soaked) but I think she is glad she went on both.  Molly does not like animals in water.  She cried or fretted everytime she saw an animal coming out of the water or swimming.  It was quite strange!  But the girl liked rides at Disney...never whimpered on Pirates of the carribean.  Our trip to Jacksonville for John to do the MudRun was great!  It was a nice time with my Aunt and Uncle who are always so hospitable and sweet to our kids and then the race was so much fun to watch!  I loved watching all the athletes and loved cheering John on.  John's team, the hershey squirts, ranked 26th out of 117 co-ed teams.  I was so proud of John!  Molly's party was so much fun.  We loved having our family and friends together to celebrate and it was a gorgeous day!The food, I must say, was awesome but John and I decided we will NOT being starting a catering business anytime soon!!!  It was a lot of hard work.  I loved having the kids home during spring break.  We played games and planned our garden and worked on remodeling the extra bathroom.  We went camping for two nights to Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park on Lake Blackshear with our good friends the Brewers.  The kids rode bikes, ran around, and played hard.  We rented a pontoon boat one day and rode around the lake for two hours.  It only cost us $35 each...I think the lady had a crush on John and Jeff b/c she gave us a discount!  Easter came and went but my favorite part was the Sunrise Service at church.  We left the house when it was still dark out and watched the sun rise over the church bell tower...it was foggy and very pretty!  Praise God for His Son!  I have  a new/renewed appreciation this year for my Savior and I am thankful for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment