My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My yummy semi-organic dinner!

I thought what we were eating was Organic but come to find out....I have been deceived..(no surprise there)..the labeling of some of my products was confusing to my simple mind but it was so yummy and very healthy....the pictures really don't do it justice.  I am in the process of trying to break my camera so John has to buy me a fancy camera to take pictures for my blog like the Pioneer Woman does....

Lean (vegetable fed) beef, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, onions, carrots, water chesnuts, asian whole wheat noodles in organic (not sure about that but that is what it said) Hoisan Garlic Sauce.  The kids asked for seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment