My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A cute little story to finish my blog catch up!

Emily came home and said that her teacher asked the students to write an essay about their favorite cartoon.  Emily said she raised her hand and said to Mrs. Smith that she didn't watch cartoons at her house.  So Mrs. Smith said, well do you watch movies, you could write about your favorite movie...to this Emily replied, "my favorite movies are Mary Poppins and Sound of Music."  YES!!!!  That was a proud mommy moment!  Yay for not watching crappy cartoons!  So after reading my latest blogs you probably think we have gone plum crazy....to this I say...I just painted my fingernails a very deep blue color and I think they look fab, I watch Dancing with the Stars via atenna religiously, I am going boutique shopping with a friend tomorrow, we still eat chick-fil-a, I bought milk from the Circle K yesterday after a long day of work and running errands, we listen to country music in the car and I listen to booty music on my ipod when I run, I'm addicted to diet coke, and I still use zip-loc bags to pack the kids sandwiches in...NOW do I sound like a regular ole American!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment