My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He is RISEN!!!!

We LOVED the Easter Sunrise Service!  The fog was awesome!  Something I took away from the Pastor's sermon that morning that I had never thought about before is this:  He rose and that is a FACT!  We need to get on with sharing this message!  Prophecy has been fulfilled over and over again....After Jesus died the chief priests and pharisees gathered together with Pilate and said that they remembered Jesus saying that after three days he would rise again...so Pilate gave orders for the tomb to be guarded day and night.  Its interesting to me that those that "mocked him", "put him to death" even believed that he would rise again and believed that prophesy would be fulfilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment