My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, April 23, 2010

This Week

John went back to work on Wednesday night and guess what happen Wednesday morning......we noticed the hot water heater was leaking...which is the second time we have had this happen.  John said he guessed it was time to get a new one.  Time for me to freak out!!!!  I was leaving for work.  John had to be at work at 6:30.  UGH!  But it all worked out and it didn't cost us an arm and a leg....just an arm!  John and Molly went to home depot bought a new one and stuffed it in the van....

When I got home from work, John drained, detached and took out the old one, pulled up some old tile that was around it, pulled the new one out of the van (I helped but dang those things are heavy!), got it ready to go in, and when John's Dad got off work he came and helped get the new one installed....We had hot water when the kids and I got home from church!  I was prepared though to give them what I call and pits and privates wash!  So thankful for my husband that didn't sleep for over 28 hours to get that done!

John Daniel lost his first tooth this morning...he was brushing his teeth and spit it in the sink, luckily it didn't go down the drain!

Emily attended "take your child to work day" with John (who may I add had not slept the day before due to putting the hot water heater in, all night due to working, and then stayed up to join her back at his work all day to do promo and stuff for the event).  John said she did great, had to speak in front of a group, helped Daddy with a demonstration, and even helped and assisted with getting kids in and out of the ambulance during a "tour"...she is usually so shy that it surprised John when she started ordering kids around and telling them what they could and could not touch! 

I'm taking Emily along with Ann and her girls to CCS's production of Little Women tonight.  Should be a great time and I love that book!

I just spent $200 at the grocery store but bought some really healthy stuff, whole foods, and some organic....cooking, cooking, and cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment