My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, April 12, 2010

My precious Molly~One Year Old!

Molly has been a delight!  She turned one on March 20th!  We celebrated pretty much the entire month of March by doing all kinds of fun things and she was such a trooper!  She has fit into our family perfectly and loves to be on the go....all the time!!!!  Backing up a little bit...her delivery was awesome...I had my first c-section with her due to complications that I had delivering J.D.  I was soooo nervous but it went so smoothly.  A friend was my nurse and that calmed me down a lot.  The c-section went right on time, Dr. McAlpine is awesome and the recovery was easy!  I was up and at em immediately....I say this all the time...not much can be worse to me than throwing up for 9 months so a little pain in the belly after the c-section was nothing.  Molly has grown into a thriving toddler.  She is my smallest baby though...she only weighs 18 lbs but that doesn't stop her at all.  She says Dada, God (dog), oh oh, sign language for more and please, ma ma when she feels like it....and laughs and squeals!  We celebrated by having our close friends and family out to Maclay Gardens for a BBQ.  John and I catered and we really did feel like caterers...it was hard work but so yummy if I do say so myself.  It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun!!!  Our little cupcake turned ONE.....can't believe it...BOO HOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment