My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Favorite Things







If Oprah can have a show about all of her favorite things then I can post a blog about some of my favorite things. Now this will not include my MOST favorite things like God, hubby, kids, etc...this is the little things in life that make me happy..make me smile....things that I enjoy....

1.) The smell of my Bible when I open it up!

2.) Flavored coffee creamers (Egg Nog right now)
3.) Clorox disinfectant wipes---use them on everything!

4.) My white out pen that I keep in my purse.

5.) Big bows on little girls

6.) Smocked dresses

7.) coordinating my kids' outfits

8.) My nativity scene--My mom bought me each piece

9.) My Happy Everything Plate

10.) My french doors--John surprised me with the doors and installation when I got home from the hospital having Molly

11.) My very nice professional Baby Plan Photographs I have of each of my Children

12.) The pottery john and I have collected...all handmade and one of a kind

13.) My plate collection in my kitchen

14.) The smell of John's cologne..Polo Blue

15.) Hugo perfume for women

16.) Glade candles and Glade plug-ins (holiday scented at the moment)

17.) My planner or specifically being very well planned!

18.) cooking

19.) funky jewelry

20.) Purses and bags

21.) A long hot shower
22.) Sesame Bath oil by Neutrogena

23.) Coffee Misto from Starbucks

24.) A clean car

25.) My mother's bracelet with each of my kid's names on it

26.) Walking around the neighborhood with all my kiddos.

27.) Hearing my kids sing praise music.

28.) Wooden spoons to cook with
29.) pajama pants
30.) text messaging

No comments:

Post a Comment