My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, January 4, 2010

Neck ache fixed due to the droid

So my husband got me this handy dandy new very expensive and very sophisticated phone for Christmas. I use to turn the computer on in the morning and check email, facebook, and get wrapped up in other computer stuff during the day. I will admit, my blog is fun but it distracts me because I don't just sit down to write a post, it ends up that I go to other sites to look, browse, and it is time wasted. About a month ago, my neck really started to hurt everyday. I have neck issues but it was getting worse. It probably doesn't help that I sit at the computer at work sometimes for 6 hours and probably don't have the best desk, keyboard, or chair at home. Since getting the droid for Christmas, I rarely turn on the computer. I did it tonight just to sit down and write this but my email alerts me every hour if I have new mail on my phone. I look at it quickly, delete or respond. Facebook is right there on the phone. I have the web, my friends blog and texting all there on my phone. I can pay bills through bill pay on the phone, I even ordered a book from Amazon the other day from my phone...it is always with me, it is quick and effective, and I have realized that my neck no longer hurts. I don't tend to stay on the phone as much surfing web sites, looking at facebook etc because it is smaller and I get distracted, and typing out long emails etc would take too long....this is a good thing!!! I don't think I will be blogging as much...I have thought a lot about that...I will probably miss it but I know it will allow me to get some other stuff done. I might be a little addicted to the computer...and this helps! I have a long list of GOALS for the new year that maybe I will sit down and write about soon...during the day...I am always thinking of blog posts but it might be good to take a little break and enjoy not being attached to this computer and enjoy my pain free neck! And my phone is really cool! Thanks Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment