My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some this and that

I don't blog for the most part when John is home...he has started really limiting himself to only a few minutes of FSU football web surfing so I limit myself as well...the computer can really be an addiction!

Molly poops all day long!  John and I have both noticed that she poops more than the other two did.  I am blaming it on her totally nutritious, wholesome, non-processed diet that I feed her.  We haven't bought a jar of baby food yet :)  It has been really fun cooking it all by myself!  John has been super supportive and she loves ALL food!!!  But we do get tired of the 6 poops a day!

I have exercised for 14 days straight now!  Hopefully it is a habit now!  I am running further than I ever have.  I want to start swimming but have no idea how that will work out.  My friend Harriet has encouraged me to sign up with her for a 5K.  She wants to support me and have fun with it...it is called "Run for the Cookies."  When you finish, you get a box of cookies!  Sounds like my kind of race!  John ran with me today.  He pushed Molly because there is no way in you know what that I can run, breath, and push the stroller.  Last week when I ran the furthest that I had ever run, I could not breath...but I could text...I texted Harriet to tell her so she could celebrate with me....but seriously, I couldn't breath :)  I have always hated running but it does make the work out does go by faster when you are running.  Emily ran/walked the 3 miles with me last week, John Daniel has ridden his scooter, they both have gone with me on their bikes....I love it because it is something we can do as a family.  John is doing a bike race out of town in two weeks with my dad called the Croom.  He also signed up for the RedHills Triathlon again in April.  He is doing P90X...one of those infomercial work out insane videos...it is really insane..but the kids love doing it with him...I say that in the loosest of terms, but they think they are doing it with him.  I came home from getting J.D. from school today, and John had put Molly in her high chair with some cheerios to eat and pulled it into the living room while he worked out.  She was happy as a clam, sitting there watching him sweat, curse, and jump around to his work out :)

So with all that said, I can't seem to get it all in....the things that I want/need to do just don't all fit in one day.  It seems like if I have a really good quiet time, work out...then laundry or dinner go by the wayside...then the next day I do housework but can't seem to fit in a work out or my coupon clipping...it is really hard to balance it all and I can't ever seem to fit it all in.

Thursday, I am co hosting a coupon share called frugally feeding your families...a bunch of us moms are getting together to hear some "pros" tell us how they save money at the grocery store and then we can all share ideas, tips, or strategies.  We have had an overwhelming interest!  I am really excited!  I am on a money saving frenzy right now to pay off debt and build up our savings...I am on a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment