My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Support System

Its crucial....very crucial.  Last week I had a rough week...I had strep throat in the beginning of the week (couldn't even get out of bed one day), was tired from the week before and wasn't getting much accomplished.  I had one of my freak out moments where I felt for a minute (ok maybe more like a day)  like Emily wasn't getting anything out of being homeschooled, my to do list was growing, and the things on our school planner were never getting accomplished....so I called on my good freind.  She calmed me down and told me it was fine and that you will have weeks like that and so on....

I have two friends that are about 100% sure that they are taking there children out of the public school system mid year to homeschool.  Neither of them know anything about homeshooling and where to begin....I told them about my freak out moment and encouraged lots of support persons...one to calm you, two to remind of you of why you are doing this, and three to rejoice with you when things go well.  You know, there are probably weeks that "school" teachers feel the same way about their classroom kids and honestly I know this is what God wants me to do...there are many things that confirm that every week.  Freak out moments are a part of it though I've come to learn....

No comments:

Post a Comment