My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Crafting

I really want to be a crafty type but it takes time, supplies, money, and motivation...sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't... I usually have to make a list of things I want to do with the kids, write a supply list and go to Micheals maybe once every 1-2 months...We just don't live anywhere near a good craft shop although I have heard we have a Hobby Lobby coming our way!  Here is a really good fall craft that the kids plus Yang have enjoyed the past three days...all it takes is lots of prety dried bean and lentils, some paper and glue.  Also attached is a Turkey picture of John Daniel's from school...just because I thought it was cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment