My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, August 5, 2011

It's ON!

Can you tell I've been in catch up mode...can you tell John has been working?  Well tomorrow we have no plans, it is a Saturday but it will be our Monday....tomorrow is when we start with some initial scheduling.  I've organized our chores, I've written out some basic schedules for everyone, I have a plan, I have stuff I want to finish or go ahead and start with the kids....and it is ON!  We need to get back in our groove of Bible time, chores, math, reading, quiet time, etc.  It will be an early morning for me, very limited computer time, and probably a little bit difficult getting started.  First things first, we will have a organizational meeting with everyone in the morning...more like family meeting so I can sit down with everyone and tell them what is expected.  I'm not going to get frustrated with them if I haven't even told them what I expect.  We still have some planned activities and I've ordered all my books but they haven't all come in yet so it will be baby steps...but getting one thing down good is sometimes best.  I, myself have to also get in a routine....waking up early, having my own QT and exercise time, and getting started on chores and breakfast all before kids wake up....We won't actually start our real school schedule until probably August 22nd when our co-op starts but if we start with baby steps, it will be easier I think...even if it is Saturday.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment