My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time Alone

John and I just wanted some time alone and some peace.  We have worked this nice little exchange out with some of our closest friends where we swap kids for adult alone time...what a great swap!  The kids did great and they have so much fun playing with their friends.  We stayed nearby at our friends' parent's Lake House on Cherry Lake.  We never once got in the water this time.  We did go fishing at dusk which was fun.  We slept in, read books, cooked a little, visited a local Mexican restuarant, did our Quiet Times together, talked and talked and talked, drove to Valdosta and school supply shopped and went to the Mall, and watched movies!  It was great great great!  We really did have a nice time together!  And John let me take pictures of course :)  I also used the time to UNPLUG ...meaning I put down my phone, no emails, no computers, no laptop, no texts, no calls.  It was soooooo nice!  Although, I had 99 email when I got back!  I meditated on Psalm 24 while away and just used the time to clear my cluttered brain!  So nice!








No comments:

Post a Comment