My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, August 5, 2011

School Shopping~

I have been planning on taking the kids to pick out a school outfit and some school supplies....each one by alone to make it special.  So in trying to find time and planning it around other activities and John's schedule, it was getting hard and so Emily and I went one day last week...we had to take little Molly with us but that was o.k.  I promised John Daniel to go another time.  He said to me, "Mom, will you just pick out whatever you want for me to wear and can I just go shoot my rocket with Daddy?"  Right then and there, I knew he wasn't concerned and didn't care much so I said sure and decided to quit trying to make a big deal about it and just go with the flow!  Emily, Molly, and I had fun and found two outfits at Old Navy.  Then, today after the Quilt Show with Nee Naw she offered to shop with us and treat us to some school clothes...a few things for each kid which was so nice!!!!!  So John Daniel did up picking out a few things and the girls did too!  Here are some pictures of their fashion show they did for their Daddy when we got home.....






Shirt with our doggy on it!


Bathing suit for $4



No comments:

Post a Comment