My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Planning Day

John was wonderful to give me a teache planning day....after a very FUN summer, I needed a day without little people around to get organized!  I needed to also make "lesson plans", get thing labeled and books looked at but FIRST I had to organize shelves, throw away, get new school books out of packages, organize all crafts, school supplies, art supplies, etc.  I also put together tupperware containers with learning supplies and aides in them and  "school" box for Molly when I need her quiet.  I got everything organized and labeled but no lesson plans done...but it still feels sooooo good!  At least  can put my hand on everything and know where it all is!  Lesson plans will come this weekend and through the week as we see what our new co-op is like.  Here are some pictures to prove to my hubby who so graciously took the kids out of the house for 8 hours!!!!



trash pile!
This years school books are now on the homeschool shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment