My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

John Daniel's Day





























John Daniel had a great day. He is so glad that he is finally 5! We started the day with pancakes and bacon with a candle in his pancake. At school, all of his friends and teacher wished him "Happy Birthdays" all day long and we celebrated with cupcakes with chocolate icing at lunch. He chose the cupcakes and I made them homemade so that we didn't have to buy the Publix kind with all the icing piled on top! He wore a birthday crown all day at school. We told him to pick a place to eat dinner before church. He chose Chinese food! I tried to recommend other places but he held strong to wanting Chinese! My brother will be proud! We went to our little Northeast China Gourmet in Market Square and ate dinner as a family. The kids love Chinese food and John and I do as well! At church, his Mission Friends class sang to him again and he got lots of wishes from everyone there! What a busy day he had!!! Oh, almost forgot...I took the birthday boy on the longest razor scooter ride of his life....three miles up and down hills in the neighborhood. I pushed Molly and he rode his brand new scooter in the heat of the day. He was a trooper and never complained that Mommy got a little carried away with our walk while it was so hot outside...and it being the first time he had ridden his new scooter for more than a few minutes. He is awesome!

1 comment: