My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Verse

I needed this verse today...no explaining neccessary..just thought I'd share! Ever had one of those times when a verse just speaks to you and it is one of those days when you needed to hear it at that exact moment! Our sunday school class is doing a study called "Shepherding A Child's Heart" and it is slammed pack full of scripture, probably more than any other Bible Study I have ever done before besides precepts. Most of the time, the scripture speaks to me as to something I need to work on or something that I need to hear and it is a study about shepherding my child...funny how that is!

James 3: 14 -17

But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, and demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment