My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, October 9, 2009

She's in a hurry!


Molly is certainly in a hurry to get big! Yesterday I walked in her room and she was standing up in her crib holding on to the rail! It totally freaked me out.....she's only six months old for goodness sakes!!! She was so proud of herself and wasn't quite sure what she had done. She is now crawling all over..she's got the arm and leg motion going on really good now. She is also trying to get next to things to pull herself up. She is now messing up the kids toys which I think is so funny. The first time she crawled over to "play" with J.D.'s batman cave, he looked up at me like, "what in the world is she doing?" They don't know what they are in store for do they??? We got the playpen out so that we could actually sit her down without having to watch her constantly. Just last week I asked John to lower the crib from the very top (newborn) setting. I only wanted him to lower it a little bit like down to the next notch but he let it all the way down so that now I have to reach way down to get her. I argued with him and told him she wasn't big enough for that and that it was a pain to have to reach so far down, etc. etc. He said that it was safer and that it wouldn't be long anyways before we had to lower it all the way. I, of course, disagreed! Well, when I found her standing yesterday, I had to eat my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment