My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Washington DC here we come!

I can't believe it has all worked out!  So much had to come into play and it had to be affordable...like no credit card and once we got the priceline deal for the hotel...it all just seemed to fall into place!  My brother called tonight just because he was excited!  I am too and the kids could barely go to sleep.  Our car is packed...off we go!  3 am is going to come awful fast! 

2 comments:

  1. Get ready for a fun filled, educational & exhausting trip. You will love it!! Can't wait to follow your travels :) The Bailes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Great Trip! I am proud of you Guys!
    Looking forward to folling your trip on the Blog!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete