My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 22, 2009

cool present


My Aunt and Uncle that live in Miami are always very generous to John and I and our children. They have always thought of us when they travel and they travel all over the world. When my brother and I were little they started sending us each a Christmas Ornament. It became a tradition and each year I received an angel ornament (most of the time from a foreign country after one of their travel experiences) and Nic would receive a Santa ornament. We have probably 28 or more ornaments each. Something they have done for my kids is buy them a handmade stool with their name on it when they are born. As the kids get bigger they use it for everything. The big kids use it in the bathroom, in the kitchen when they help cook, in the garage to help do laundry, they use them as platforms and stages, turn them over and make them boats, they have learned how to spell their names by taking out the wooden letters, etc. They are very handy, sturdy and withstand much use! We love them. One came in the mail today for Molly! The big kids were so excited for her to have a stool like them. Cool Present Uncle Walter and Aunt Sheila!

No comments:

Post a Comment