My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Friends




































My kids are surrounded by really good friends. Thank you God for our sweet friends that we have! I guess most of them have become their friends because I was friends with their mommies but maybe that just shows that I have good taste :) Emily is doing her ballet recital tomorrow and as I looked around at all the girls she was talking to and excited to see, I was very thankful that she and I have made good friend choices. As she gets older,as well as my other two, I hope that they continue to make wise friend choices and enjoy the "old" friends that they have grown up with. It is so nice to have friends with the same age children as mine. Here are just a few pics of some of our great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment