My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, September 13, 2009

This week alone




This week alone Molly has decided to roll from back to tummy on her own, go from a tummy position to sitting position on her own, and has decided to pretty much crawl and go wherever she wants to get what she wants. I really am in shock b/c I think she is still just too young!!! She has already busted twice on the wood floor and knocked her head on the entertainment center! She is just getting so big and in such a rush to grow up! She is still slow at the crawling thing and is still figuring out the arm, leg coordination. I think she stuns herself when she gets to the sitting up position and is still wobbly but she is doing it all the same! I love her sweet attitude and her happiness in playing with her toys and being on the floor. I love watching her explore and reach for things with her chubby little hands. John said this week, " She is the most pleasant baby, I just can't get enough of her!" It made my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment