My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dancing with the Stars


As I type this, Emily and I are anxiously awaiting the second night of the season premier of Dancing with the Stars! Yes, I let my children watch Dancing with the Stars. Sometimes I question if I should....actually there is always at least one dance that is very questionable but I will be honest...I love it. Have I told you before that in my next life (ha ha) I want to be a back up dancer for a pop star! Anyways, I love dancing and love music. Most of you know I clogged as a kid and as an adult and I think that dancing is so much fun and great exercise. I love watching all the dancers on the show. It is so amazing to me...the routines, the athleticism, the music, the fun!!! Emily of course loves it and J.D. tolerates it as does John. Tonight after bath time, the kids come in all dressed up and want to show me their dance partners...They both have dressed a large stuffed animal in the other one's real clothes. They intend to use the animal as their partner! Not sure why they don't just dance together...I'm guessing its because neither wants to give up the lead! Note: Emily is also wearing one of my "old" lingerie nightgowns....not sure this is suitable either but what the heck!

No comments:

Post a Comment