My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Thoughts

I really wish I didn't like my cooking so much :) I love to cook and I love to eat. I really dislike trying to loose weight!

My sweet John Daniel was so tired from school yesterday that he curled up in the bed with me yesterday afternoon when Molly was asleep and we took a nap together. GOOD snuggling!

Because John works night shift, we all get to eat two meals together everyday and some days three...that is cool!!

Molly slept eleven hours last night...we are finally getting into a really good routine...just in time to mess it up when we go camping this weekend!

Molly is really starting to think she is missing out on something when we are all sitting around eating.

Emily read to John Daniel for over an hour last night in his bed!

I am super excited about teaching "Girls in Action" this Fall on Wed nights at church.

I love Target...I do not care if it is a chain store!

John and I spend WAY too much money at "fourbucks" ...Starbucks!

I can't believe how blessed I am to have married my best friend and stayed married and stayed best friends for ten years now!

If I can ever understand the coupon clipping mania that is going on right now and succeed in saving a lot of money...I will actually feel like I've accomplished A LOT!

I really like positive helpful people!

I started questioning the intelligence of the human race when I was oncall last weekend and a 60 year old man called me at 3:00 in the morning to tell me he woke up to find a caterpillar chomping on his leg. He wanted to know if I knew what kind it was and if it was poisonous.

I think it is funny how much you change as a parent in between child number one and number three.....John and I haven't even plugged the baby monitors in this time around and I rarely take the diaper bag out of the car when I go somewhere.

I really despise laundry....I'd rather clean the toilets.

I'm excited about camping this weekend....first time with three kids and the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment