My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Birthday!




A little late on this post but I wanted to share! I turned 33 last week. I don't want to complain or anything but I'm feeling old...I mean I remember when my own parents turned 40 and I am only getting closer and closer. Oh well, It was a great day! John and the kids made me feel very special all day long. John and I went camper/camping shopping that morning and then to lunch with Molly. Then I got to take a nap and when John picked up the kids from school we celebrated with Reese's peanut butter candy "birthday cake". John said he was not up for making my favorite cake (cheesecake) so he chose to serve me my favorite candy with candles in it! He is so cute! They all gave me my wonderful, very thoughtful presents. I got "Molly" added to my mother's bracelet and then John got me this beautiful beaded necklace from Blue Abaco. It is gorgeous and very stylish! John's mom brought me flowers and I got lots of cards. I had to teach at church that night and John had to go to work. The gals at church made me feel very special as well. They got me flowers, balloons, and a peanut butter banana bread cupcake from the cupcakery store. They had all the GA's and RA's sing Happy Birthday to me too. Then, I actually had a babysitter come over to put the kids to bed while I went to a dinner meeting with the gals from church at Chili's. While we were planning church stuff, they sang to me again and bought my dinner and dessert. Very sweet. I got lots of calls all day from friends and family. This past Sunday my mom and dad, brother, and grandparents took us out to celebrate mine and my brother's birthdays. It was a great week until everyone got ill :(

No comments:

Post a Comment