My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Menu planning...What's For Dinner

I am one of those people that have some Type A personality traits in me but don't always succeed. I really admire people that are super organized! One thing that I would love to be organized in is meal planning but I get lazy or bored. I actually have a nine week listing of menus for our family but don't always follow it. I added a section to my blog this morning called what's for dinner....in hopes that others that read my blog (Ann! who I know posts on my blog) would also do the same and maybe we could be inspired. Sometimes just knowing what someone else is having is an inspiration for something new! I tend to get lazy and then we eat out and that makes us spend money and frustrates John and well life just goes better if we are organized and we eat at home as a family!

P.S. My dear brother Nic...don't really want to know what you are having for dinner....Lean Cuisines every night would really get old :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved the what's for dinner tonight and I now have it on mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I figure we could post the recipe if it is something that one another want...it will make me think about dinner early in the day and get mentally ready for it! Sounds like our dinner tonight is similar!

    ReplyDelete