My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mommy and J.D.











Yesterday was my very last doctor's appt before the big day. It was long only because they had to give me all my pre-op instructions and orders. John Daniel went with me but was very patient. Afterwards was our lunch date together! It was a little difficult to think of something that a 4 year old little boy that loves to be rowdy and go go go and his 9 month pregnant mommy to do together but we succeeded. John Daniel got to pick where we got lunch. He picked chick-fil-a (go figure). We took our lunch complete with a oreo cookie milkshake to Lake Ella. We sat together and ate at the picnic tables and then walked around the lake once. I thought getting around the lake once was pretty good for being 9 months pregnant. We saw hundreds of turtles. It was really cool seeing all the huge soft shell ones out lying in the sun. We watched all the ducks, seagulls, and pigeons beg for food. John Daniel had forgotten how aggressive they can be when they want some food! It was a fun time together. We talked about the animals and being a big brother and how much I love him. A beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment