My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I can't wait to do when I am NOT pregnant!

This is one of those posts for my mom or any girlfriend that has ever been pregnant....

I cannot wait to sleep on my belly! I am a stomach sleeper (got this from my dad) and I snuggle down in those covers on my belly and fall right to sleep. Well this doesn't happen when I am pregnant of course and I miss it so much!

I can't wait to be able to bend over to tie my shoes!

I can't wait to be able to walk around without my pants falling down!

I can't wait to be able to shave my legs without having a big belly in the way!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first night I slept on my belly after EG came home. Ohhhhhh what a glorious feeling. Of course, it lasted for about 20 minutes ;) Isn't that the greatest feeling to just snuggle down in your pillows and blankets!!!!

    ReplyDelete