My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mini spa night with mommy











The week before baby molly was born was a busy one but we tried to make some special time for each of the big kids as I have said in previous posts. The night before the c-section Emily and I planned a mini spa night for just me and her. After school we got her hair cut at a "real" salon and then that night we used my friend Amy's foot spa to do pedicures on each other. It was fun to watch her sitting in the bathroom with her feet in the spa. We cut toenails, massaged lotion on our feet and legs, painted toenails and even put masques on our faces to "exfoliate". She had a blast and thought it was lots of fun. John Daniel even wanted to try the foot spa! It was a nice girlie time before the big kids left to spend the night with grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment