My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Baby Girl Shower






















Yesterday was such a blessing in that one of my best friends through me a baby shower. This doesn't happen very often when you are having your third kid especially when you already have a boy and girl but it was such a sweet time! She invited my closest friends and family and we just celebrated life! That is really what it is all about isn't it! The blessing that God gives us in bringing a new creation into this world. I also get to tell this precious baby girl that even though she is number three in the family, she is/was still celebrated! It was a necessity type of shower so I got lots of diapers and wipes but you know that everyone could not help but buy those baby girl clothes! So I have lots of new clothes as well! They all comforted me about having to have a c-section, prayed for me, ate yummy food, and told baby stories. We even watched the FSU basketball game! We also passed around the two babies that were there...little Ellie and little Ashlyn. These two will probably be my little girl's first girlfriends. I was very blessed to have both my mom and John's mom there as well as my grandmother. I also had four wonderful helpers...Katie, Olivia, Emily and Mackenzie. It was very special having Emily be apart of her baby sister's party! Thank you Ann for a wonderful time and making my day very special!

1 comment: