My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, May 30, 2011

The boy and his whistle...

Next year in our Classical Conversations Co-op, the kids will be learning how to play the tin whistle..not sure why except it is kind of classical in nature and that it is a good beginning instrument for young kids.  While at the convention, I bought their tin whistles because the booth had them for a decent price and I knew we needed them.  I came home and gave them to the kids...kind of as a surprise but just to get them excited and interested in what we will be doing.  John Daniel is very into his tin whistle music.  For the past two days he has been trying to "learn" how to play it on his own.  He decided to try wearing his IPOD and copying the music with the whistle.  Today, during rest time he asked if he could go outside and play it.  I said, "Sure!" I looked outside and he was walking in a circle ALL the way around the backyard, IPOD in his ear, and playing the whistle as loud as he could to copy the music...it was the cutest thing ever!  It sounded horrible but so cute!  He came in so excited about the music he had made......

No comments:

Post a Comment