My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bragging...

I have felt the need to apologize...I brag on here a lot about my kids and hubby.  I am sorry for it in a way I guess.  I use this as my "scrapbook" and memory book sometimes and we all, I do believe, want to remember those sweet, precious, good, glorious times.  One day when John Daniel and I had had a really bad day...he had to be rebuked for something and had to apologize,etc....I had written this long blog post about it but then had to erase it because I had remembered that I told him I wouldn't share with anyone about the offense.  So, not by any stretch of the word are my kids perfect...but I love them and I'm getting increasingly more JOY out of being with them and watching them grow so I love to share.  I am also a words type of gal and tend to uplift others with that and when I hear others speak nice things about my hubby or kids, I like to share and it makes me feel good.  So I guess I am apologizing...in a round a bout way but most likely will continue to speak good of my loved ones...because they are what make me happy on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment