My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, May 30, 2011

today...

The kids and I cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned the bedroom ceiling fans, washed a load of whites, folded a load of darks, cleaned glass windows, watered the garden, blew off the driveway, swept the floor, cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floor, washed the table off and put a fresh tablecloth on, put clothes away, picked up kid's room, vacuumed the living room, vacuumed the master bedroom, put big garbage can by the road, set out recycling......

....this was all done after 8:15 pm tonight.

It is so annoying to me that I'm such a night person and can accomplish this much in the evening but at 10:30 this morning I just wanted to go back to bed.  I can see our summer being very backwards but what's a gal to do...I take after my momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment