My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 20, 2011

My greatest joy today...

We are attempting to read through the Bible as a family...I will say it is hit or miss sometimes but it is by FAR the best we have EVER done.  We use a guide that breaks it down starting in Genesis and going straight through...the only thing it skips that I can tell so far is some of the genealogy stuff where it lists names on and on and on and sometimes it tends to skip verses that are too "graphic" like stuff about sex and such but my hubby makes us read it all for the most part...which is funny sometimes.  Well we are in the middle of Exodus and I would have never thought that reading Exodus word for word would be one of the best things we have done as a family during the day...but yesterday as we were reading through a chapter, I got to the end and both kids at the same time said, "please read the next chapter mom, please read more!"  Holy Cow I thought....this is pure JOY!  So we read two more chapters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment