My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, May 23, 2011

Friends

I think I've said it before but I truly LOVE the friends my kids have.  They are a joy to watch grow, a pleasure to be with and we love their families.  It is a blessing to have like-minded people to "grow up" with and raise kids alongside.  I saved these pictures to post just to say how much I love their friends....I hope and pray they are friends for a very long time.  I hope I can show these pictures one day at their wedding...

I have several very close friends that I have been friends with all my life..since Kindergarten and the friendship never gets old. We love God and although don't have the same things going on in our lives, when we get together...it is as if we were never apart.  We truly have unconditional love for each other and I pray this for my children....that these great friends that share their same likes, interests, love of God and family, and support them in whatever they do...can be in their lives for a very very very long time!  I'm very proud of the friendships that they have made and maintained!

We just pray that these two don't end up in "Juvy" together :)

1 comment:

  1. My kids are so blessed to have your kids as friends and I do pray, also, it lasts a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete