My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dancing

I love dancing and my daughter loves dancing.  She danced a couple of weeks ago for the Wildwood Ballet Recital and I loved it!  She seems to really enjoy it.  They did a great job and worked so hard.  I love Wildwood Ballet because there doesn't seem to be the pressure like other schools...pressure to be the prettiest, wealthiest, one that does the best...its all about using a gift to worship God.  The teachers really emphasize this and you can see this in the way they teach and the way the girls dance.  We don't have to worry about spray on tans, too much make up, sexy costumes, inappropriate music...its just about worship.  I am so glad that I was introduced to Wildwood ballet when Emily was 3.  I can't believe she has been dancing for 5 years now!  Pictures to follow when I get the professional ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment