My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 14, 2010

Social Butterfly

Molly is our social butterfly.  She waves and smiles at everyone, she likes to go up to strangers and look at them, get their attention, and baby talk at them.  She also likes to touch them.  She will often rub someone's shoulder or arm if I am standing next to another grown up.  She has never cried going to he nursery.  She hasn't gone through separation anxiety yet.  She doesn't mind babysitters.  Our friend Kim kept her last week for me to go to work and when I picked her up and said goodbye, she got back down on the floor walked to the door, waved at me and said "bye-bye", and slammed the door in my face!  It would have hurt my feelings but I know she loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment