My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, May 10, 2010

How I know there is a God!

Nature is definitely one way I connect to my God!  I am always amazed at the detail, the splendor, the awesomeness in nature!  Today I spent some time taking pictures of some of the greatest little miracles to me in Nature, things that are so intricate and detailed that to me prove beyond a doubt that there is an amazing God that created all living things.  One of the coolest things going on in our garden right now is the cucumber growth.  They sprout and grow up and you start seeing these tiny strings growing from the tops.  The strings need something to attach themselves to.  John put up some garden string in between two stakes and within an hour the litle extensions had wrapped themselves around the string to support their growth upward....Now they have grown taller and need more string.  That is so amazing to me!  Our little garden is doing just great and I love watching all the beautiful plants thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment